Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jaclyn's 2nd Week

One of her first baths. I think this is the cutest picture ever!!!

Jaclyn LOVES her Daddy!

He makes a really good pillow!

And he's fun to play with!


Jaclyn with Aunt Betty

Jaclyn with Grandma

Grandma came up to take care of us for the day

Jaclyn with cousin Rachel

She's home from San Diego for Spring Break

I LOVE this picture of her!

David came to visit


Jen and Ashley came to visit

Ashley was born on Jaclyn's actual due date. They're only 4 days apart. I think this picture shows how big Jaclyn is for her age already. Look at the difference in the size of their heads!!!



Cousin Luke came to visit with Uncle Geoff and Aunt Teresa


Geoff thought she was a little gassy!

I LOVE Auntie Erin! She's been such a huge help for Mommy!

Uncle Jake came to visit

I LOVE him too!
Getting Cozy in my Boppy

I'm two weeks old now. Can you believe how different I look?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of David with her. He looks so at ease! Ha Ha!!! I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete