Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Grandma's 55th Birthday Surprise Party!!!

For my mom's 55th birthday, we threw a surprise party at her house with all of her friends and family. Here is a picture before she got there of Erin and Jaclyn with Mac, who at the time, was not even two weeks old.

Auntie Erin had a great idea for a present for my mom; a trampoline!!! My mom and her family are all gymnasts, so we were certain this gift would be a hit at the party!

Jaclyn had a BLAST testing out the trampoline with her Aunties, Erin and Janell!


Jaclyn had a lot of fun being pulled around in her wagon too!

Getting ready for my mom to pull in from church...

SURPRISE!!!

The Birthday Girl and her guests!

Grandma trying out her present!

I think this is my favorite shot from the whole party!

Daddy and Grampa BBQ'ing for everyone

Silly Girl!!!

Like I said, everyone was enjoying Grandma's present!

Awww! Sisters!


Love this face!

Running with Porter!

Cutie Pie!!!

Jaclyn also had fun riding Grampa's mule with Janell!
Great Grandma VanderWegen and Jason
Even at 88, she's still a kid at heart!

Grandma and her friends Mark and Marty, with their boys, Mason and Ryan, and Jaclyn

Petting Java

Petting Mac

Jaclyn with cousins Morgan and Julea

Great Grandma and Julea
It was so great to see Erin's Godfather, Alan too!

What a great day! We hope everyone enjoyed themeselves, especially Grandma!

Finally, here's a pic of Grandma on her trampoline a couple of days after the party! I wonder how many senior citizens could pull that off! ;)

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Nice last comment too (very true, ha ha). :) Oh and I love the family picture of the 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete