Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cristina and Tony's Reception

Cristina and Tony's reception was SOOOOOOO much fun! Unfortunately, John and Jaclyn were both sick, so they left early. Here are a couple pictures that I was able to get of us before they left. Here's all of the David Weir Staff (past and present) who came to the wedding, with the exception of John who had left already. ;o(

Here's all the bridesmaids at the head table!
We ALL had a blast and danced all night. Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have with me in it, as I spent the rest of the night following everyone else around like the paparazzi! I figured most people who follow this blog don't know most of the people in these pictures, so I'll keep it brief with a couple of highlights:


Once again, it was a really fun night! Congratulations Cristina and Tony! Your wedding ROCKED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment