Monday, September 7, 2009

Jaclyn - 5 Months Old!

Ok, so I know she's about to turn 6 months old (in 4 days), and I'm just now posting her 5 month pictures, but I have good reason; I just can't get it together! Being back at work has been sooooooo incredibly difficult, especially having to drop her off at daycare every day. The good news is, our daycare providers are AMAZING and completely spoil her. She definitely gets treated like their little princess and is the center of attention with the three little boys there with her. As I slowly adjust to the life of a working mama, I'm sure I'll do a better job at keeping everyone up to date with Jaclyn's milestones. As for the lastest, she has already cut a bottom front tooth and is working on her second one. She is also eating more solids now. She eats rice cereal, bananas, and carrots. Finally, she is really working on her vowel-consonant sounds, and is making noises that sound very much like "da-da," (which, of course, is being influenced by Daddy every chance he gets)! I told him it doesn't count as a first word until she actually knows what she's saying though! Anyway, enjoy her pictures and OUR FIRST FAMILY PORTRAITS! My favorite is the pouty last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment