Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jaclyn's 13th Week

Jaclyn spent the morning playing with her Daddy!

I think we had one like this earlier, when you compare them, you can see how much she's grown!

After so much playing, it's time for a nap!

Jaclyn made it to our end of the year party. It was a luau, so I got her a hawaian dress for the occasion.

My boys on the last day of school. Jaclyn and I had to come visit. Mrs. Carter took Jaclyn with her 1st graders so I could hang out with my kids for a little bit

Ms. Lopez, Mrs. D, and Amelita

5th grade ROCKS! Here's me, Cristina, and Lacey (my AMAZING long-term sub)!

Me and Nick

And here's me and Jeremiah Lacy at the 6th graders vs the teachers softball game. (I actually hit the ball at this game, unfortunately, it went straight into DeJone's glove!)

1 comment: