Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jaclyn's 8th Week

So...even though she's almost out of newborn clothes, I had to buy this onesie. If you can't read it, it says, "Mommy and I Love to SHOP!"

This dress was a hand-me-down from Nikki, I believe. I've been dying to get a picture of her in it, but havn't had an occasion to do so. I realized that she's going to outgrow it before I get around to putting her in it, so I decided to just dress her up and take pictures one day while we were at home. Good thing I did it now, it barely fit over her head as it was!

Jaclyn's beginning to become quite attached to her Pooh security blanket!

Larry was home for the weekend and got a chance to hold Jaclyn. He and Grammy came by to visit when Daddy was home alone with Jaclyn all day; Mommy was at a math training.

Daddy's not a big fan of pants with writing on the butt, but I think it's cute!


1 comment:

  1. Gary, the girls and I would still love to come over and bring you dinner...and see your beautiful Jaclyn!! Gary will call this week! Can't wait to meet her...

    ReplyDelete